Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- ReNew secures $390m loan from ADB to develop renewable energy projects in India
- Canadian Solar commissions two solar power plants in Japan
- Enel signs 3.5GW master supply agreements in US
- Masdar-led consortium set to break ground on 800MW solar project in Dubai
- South East Europe holds 740GW of renewable energy potential, says IRENA report
- ADFD to fund $44.5m to four renewable energy projects in Pacific and Africa regions
- New York awards $360m for 11 renewable energy projects