Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- DEWA signs power purchase agreement with Masdar for 800MW solar project
- Lark Energy wins funding to develop mobile version of solar thermal system in India
- ADB offers $325m loan to Pakistan to install clean energy sources
- Upsolar, Koine and CW deploy floating PV test-bed system in Singapore
- Australia, China to collaborate on smart energy, storage and innovation
- Sterling, Wilson to build 170MW solar PV project in Morocco
- GCL-SI partners with CCEC to construct 1GW Chernobyl solar complex in Ukraine