Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Florida Power & Light to develop 596MW of solar projects by 2018
- Madison Gas and Electric plans to build wind farm in US
- Yingli to supply 50MW of solar panels in Japan
- Abu Dhabi to commence operations of $125bn fund in May
- UK?s first battery storage system commissioned in Somerset
- Dominion Solar to invest $800m in Virginia
- GCL System signs master distribution agreement with Mexico's DMSolar