Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- Masdar to build 200MW solar project in Jordan
- Carnegie inks $3.69m debt financing deal for Garden Island microgrid project
- Ecoplexus begins construcion of 30MW solar projects in North Carolina, US
- NTPC to build 50MW of solar projects in Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- US grants $21m for projects to accelerate solar adoption
- Argonne National Lab, Exelon collaborate for clean energy research
- Ingeteam wins engineering contract for solar thermal plant in China