Our data collectors provide up to the minute real-time monitoring that allows you to see exactly how your solar hot water system is operating. With our large on board data storage capability, your data is kept intact in the event that your internet connection is lost.
Your My Solar page provides highly detailed data graphs and reports. You can view all aspects of your solar hot water system, and make informed decisions to get the most out of your system. With our reporting system, you can download the raw collection data into your own software.
Information about your system can be accessed through a web browser from any internet connected computer. There are several viewing options, including the ability to run in Kiosk mode where all important information is displayed in a user friendly interface.
|Live data from Flagler Beach, FL.|
- France plans to launch tender for 3GW solar projects
- Conergy to build $29m grid-connected solar and battery storage project in Australia
- Hawaiian Electric breaks ground on 50MW power plant at Schofield Barracks
- Greensmith Energy, E.ON, Tucson Electric Power to built 10MW energy storage project in US
- Recurrent Energy reaches commercial operation of 100MW solar power project in US
- Australian National University scientists set solar thermal dish efficiency record
- TMEIC to deliver outdoor PV inverters for utility scale PV plant in Hawaii, US